Delta SharePoint, an online extranet employee portal developed for the employees working for the Delta Air Lines company. The primary function of this web portal is to help the employees in accessing information such as connecting with the HR Department, accessing personal info, and information about the company, etc. The benefit of the extranet portal is that it stores all the confidential data about the employee and company securely on a private server using cloud-based services. Only eligible employees with login requirements can access this web portal. Other than this the web portal can be accessed by employees from anywhere with proper internet access and a compatible device similar to the other web portals.
Employee Login Guides
Login Requirements for the Delta Extranet Web Portal.
For the purpose of logging into your account on the delta net web portal successfully, all the employees must have certain requirements to get unrestricted access to the web portal in question. Requirements such as,
- Original web address of the dlnet online extranet web portal.
- Official email address and password for the said web portal given by the company.
- A secured web browser with High-Speed Internet Access. The web browser must be updated to its latest version.
- A compatible device like Laptop, PC, Tablet or Mobile Phone.
- Install Antivirus or Firewall Security systems on your device.
Steps to Log in to Your Account on the Delta Extranet Web Portal.
In order to log in to your account on the deltanet login web portal without any problems easily, follow the comprehensive instructions cited below. For instance,
- Firstly, click on the Delta SharePoint Login web address through the web browser on your device.
- On the login page, enter your email address linked to your account.
- And click the “next” option, and enter your password for the account.
- Now press the “Sign In” option.
- After that you can access all the features offered by the said web portal.
How to Recover Your Account on the dlnet.delta.com Sign in Web Portal Without Password?
If you forgot your password for your account on the delta employee login portal, you can still recover your account. By following the Detailed Tutorial shown below.
- Connect to the Delta SharePoint Login website through the web address shown here – https://shorturl.at/ijrC7
- Now search for the “Can’t Access your account” option on the login page.
- Select this option, and choose the type of account from the options personal or work.
- After that, type your email or username onto the requested section on the page.
- Then answer the Captcha using the picture and the audio given below, and click on the “continue” menu.
- If your account is verified, then you will receive an email containing a password reset link to your device.
- Open the email and click on the given link.
- Here, fill in your new password and confirm the password by re-entering your password.
- Lastly, hit the submit option.
- Now visit the login page, and enter your email address and new password and press the “login” button.
- So that you can access all the features & info provided by the web platform.
- Accessing company related information such as Rules & Guidelines employee policies, etc.
- Through this web portal, the employees can also view their personal profiles and update them whenever required.
- Receive the latest company news, updates here on this web portal along with official announcements.
- Access confidential information such as Marketing Strategies employed by the company, performance reports, and many more.
- Connect with HR Department for solving queries and issue related to the web portal or work.
The registered users of the Delta SharePoint portal face minor technical issues while accessing the said web portal. These issues and possible solutions are given below.
Being an extranet web portal, the site allows only users with known IP Addresses. As it registers your IP Address while visiting the web portal. Therefore, the web portal remains inaccessible if you use multiple devices, instead use the same device for accessing the web portal under discussion.
The web portal in question provides limited access to only the eligible employees with all the necessary login requirements. As a result, if you enter the wrong login credentials on the sign-in page one or more times, your account will be locked. To avoid this possibility, store your login details in a secured folder to access later. Whenever you need to cross-check your credentials on the login page.
The troubleshooting problems faced by web portal users are generally associated with web browsers installed on your device. This web browser if not maintained properly, the performance slows down, as a result, the loading time increases. And the servers take more time to open a web page. In order to avoid these issues, follow the precautions provided below.
- Use secured web browsers.
- Update your web browsers regularly.
- Delete Captcha, Search History and storage on the web browsers.
- Accept Captcha and Cookies option, if requested by the page.
- Refresh the web page, if the screen freeze problem arises.
- Or restart your compatible device.
If the above-mentioned problems still persist then contact the customer care number: 1800 123 6645, or speak with a live agent on 1-888-750-3284 number.
Delta Air Lines
One of the Biggest Airlines from the United States of America offers more than 5,400 daily flights to more than 300 destinations on six continents across the world. It is also one of the oldest airlines in the country, since it started its operations 100 years ago, on June 17, 1929. Due to which it is often referred to as a legacy carrier. In addition, the airlines have more than 9 airline hubs across the country in major cities, operating flights across the world. Other than this, Delta Air Lines is receiving more than 200 million tourists every year making it the second-largest airline in the world.
More About Delta Air Lines
The airline’s current fleet consists of more than 759 aircraft, of which most of the aircraft are manufactured by Boeing and Airbus. For its loyal customers and business personnel, the airlines offer three types of reward programs- the Sky miles program for frequently traveling customers offering mile points, rewards, and discounts, Delta Sky Club membership program provides premium airport lounges containing various luxury amenities. And Sky Bonus program was created for small, medium, and large business owners who travel frequently. Under this program, the business owners can earn points for traveling, purchasing necessities, etc, which will be used to get free upgrades and travel tickets.
The Airline’s Company’s Logo consisting of a triangular shape took its origin from the Greek Letter “Delta” meaning difference, and in addition, this logo design represents the wing design of the first jet aircraft of Delta Air Lines, the iconic Douglas DC 8. Moreover, the environmentally friendly “PreKote” program, employed by the airlines for surface pretreatment of aircraft, effectively reduced the wastage of water and also minimized the use of harmful chemicals. This program received an award from the United States Environmental Protection Agency under the Design For Environment Program in the year 2008.
You might have heard about employee portals operated by companies before. But here in this article, you will learn about an extranet portal operated by Delta Air Lines, which provides limited access to only eligible employees. In addition, this article provides detailed user guides to log in, recover accounts, change password procedures on the “Delta SharePoint” portal. You can visit the issues section, to learn about various issues faced by the said web portal issues, and also access the possible solutions for these problems. And Lastly, learn more interesting details about the “Delta Air Lines” company.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why does the “Delta SharePoint” web portal have limited access?
The “Delta SharePoint” login portal, is essentially an extranet portal, which stores confidential data about the company, employees, and many more. As a result, access to this online portal is provided to only eligible employees.
What are the common technical web issues plaguing the users visiting the “delta net” web portal?
As described in more detail in the above article, the common issues faced by the employees accessing the “delta net” portal are DNS Errors, Troubleshooting Problems, and Accessibility Issues.
Name some of the Airline Hubs operated by Delta Air Lines?
Delta Air Lines operates 9 airline hubs in the country in various major cities such as Atlanta, Detroit, Boston, New York(2 hubs), Los Angeles, Salt Lake City, and Minneapolis.