IMLS Paragon, an online platform developed for real estate agents who have a membership with the Intermountain MLS platform. The agents can use these platforms to search for various available properties, manage their real estate contacts, access info regarding the properties. In addition, they can also view the profiles of the sellers and buyers here on this platform, to get an overview of their customers and his/her choices. Further, through this platform, they can connect with the said buyers and sellers online using the chat feature. Above all, stay connected to the platform wherever they are with the help of the notification or alerts.
Before we discuss more the various features of this platform, lets us find out how to create, manage your account on this platform with the help of the user login guides given below.
IMLS Paragon User Login Guides
Login Requirements for the Paragon MLS Login Web Portal.
Before you get access to the various features offered by the MLS paragon login platform, you must possess a set of requirements listed below to log in to your account successfully. Requirements are as follows.
- You must have a membership on the Intermountain MLS platform.
- You must be an established real estate agent.
- A secured web browser, for example, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer or Safari.
- A compatible device like Laptop, Mobile Phone, or Tablet with high-speed internet connection.
- Update your web browser to its latest version.
- Username and Password set up during the registration process.
How to Log in to Your Account on the Intermountain MLS Web Portal?
The Login Procedure for the www.imls.paragon real estate 5 platforms can be quite simple if you follow the elaborate steps cited below.
- First, connect to the IMLS Paragon Login web address from the installed web browser on your device.
- Once the login page is shown, enter your username and password onto the requested sections.
- Then press the “log in” option located below these sections on the same page.
- Now, you will be redirected to your home page of your account.
What to Do if You Lost Your Password for Your Account on the Paragon 5 IMLS Online Platform?
It is quite common for us humans to forget complex user IDs and passwords for various accounts, which leads to us brainstorming for hours on how to recover them. Therefore, to save you from this trouble, the paragon MLS login portal offers a method to recover your account. This method is detailed in the tutorial provided below.
- Go to the IMLS Paragon platform, through the IMLS Paragon Login web address shown here.
- On the login page, look for the “forgot password” option under the requested sections.
- Click on the option mentioned above.
- Then, on the new page, enter your Login ID and press “next” icon.
- Now follow the instructions given on the page to verify your account and click “next” option.
- Here on this new page, choose your account from the given options.
- And enter your new password.
- Re-enter your new password to confirm it.
- And lastly, hit the “submit” icon.
With the help of this updated password and your login ID, visit the login page and recover your account.
Features Offered by the MLS Paragon Login Platform
As stated above, the intermountain MLS paragon web portal offers multiple features for the real estate agent who access this platform often. The features are as follows.
- Firstly, through this platform, the agents can search and find various property listings available in a chosen locality or city.
- Moreover, these listings consist of extensive stats of the property such as location, asking price, amenities, etc.
- Other than this, through the listings on the platform, the agents can access the seller’s details and additional stats regarding him/her.
- Similarly, they can also view enhanced stats regarding the buyers, detailing their spending price, property location, and other info.
- The agents can pay their membership fees through this platform, by assigning bank accounts or credit/debit cards. And access all the info related to their billings.
- Most importantly, through the direct chat feature, they can contact or keep in touch with the buyers and sellers no matter where they are.
- If interested in being an agent for a property, they can comment on the respective postings. After seeing which, the seller will contact you through this platform.
- They can also manage their contacts such as sellers, buyers, other agents here on this platform.
- The agents can view their personal profiles and update them whenever required.
- Through this platform, they can access various useful web addresses listed here, for example, realtor.com.
Issues Faced by the Users or Agents Visiting the Paragon 5 IMLS Web Portal
As we know, it is quite common for various websites to suffer from common technical issues. Similarly, the paragon agent login platform users face many issues while accessing the paragon MLS login portal. These issues are described in detail below, along with the possible solutions.
If you do not enter the accurate username and password onto the login page, then it might cause login errors, which further can result in your account being blocked. Therefore, to avoid these issues, make sure you have entered the right login credentials onto the respective page to complete the login process. Other than this, you must also remember that if you do not pay the bills on the platform, then also the account will be locked. Only by paying these bills, you can get access back to your account.
Website Down Issues
Being one of the web portals, which are often visited by the real estate agents in the country. The platform needs to offer its best features. For this process and also to resolve any other website issues, the platform undergoes maintenance periodically. And during this, it will remain inaccessible to the intermountain MLS members. Therefore, to verify whether the website is under maintenance or not, visit the Website Planet/Website Down or Not? The web address is given here.
Web Browser Issues
It is very important to maintain your web browsers at their best performance. Otherwise, it causes many other technical issues like screen freezes, slow servers, loading issues, and many more. Hence, to make sure your web browser is in the best condition, use the tips provided below.
- Updating web browser whenever updates are available.
- Accepting CAPTCHA and Cookies option on the web page.
- Having stable internet connection.
- Deleting cache and search history regularly on the web browser.
An online platform that helps customers in finding the listed properties, houses, offices, and Realtors. Other than this, the platform also helps the customers to sell their properties by posting a listing on the platform. The primary goal of this platform is to enable the customers to work along with real estate agents while buying or selling a property. In addition, these agents help you to post the property and find the best price deal for it. The platform is quite popular with real estate agents and customers as it is one of the best online real estate platforms available right now.
Moreover, the platforms also offer membership for established real estate agents in the country. Allowing them to offer their services for the buyers and sellers through their online platform. The platform. And to reduce the use of documents and papers, the platform offers online forms which can be filled and submitted. These online forms are stored securely on their private servers. And help the customers to complete the selling or buying procedure with the help of real estate agents following all the norms and regulations established by the particular state.
The organization’s corporate headquarters are located in the Boise City of the Idaho State, United States of America. Glenn Christoph is the Chief Executive Officer of this company. More importantly, the platform also offers various training programs for registered real estate agents at no cost.
IMLS Paragon Application
The Paragon application is essentially a mobile application designed to offer all the features and benefits of the MLS Paragon web portal in a much more accessible way. Moreover, the application’s simple UI design, helps you to perform various functions with the tap of a few buttons. However, similar to the online web-based platform, the application also requires users to complete their login process using the login details provided for the web portal. You can download this application for free on your device at the respective app store or Google Play Store.
The “IMLS Paragon” platform described above in more detail helps the real estate agents to perform, various functions by becoming a member of the Intermountain MLS organization. And therefore to make this process easier, we provided detailed user tutorials to complete login, password change, and account recovery procedures on the platform. In addition, this article helps you to learn about the various benefits a real estate agent can get by becoming an IMLS Member. Moreover, we provided a comprehensive description of the company, its history, platform, features, key people, products, and services.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should you become a member of the IMLS Organisation?
If you are a real estate agent who is looking for growth and better opportunities, then you must join this membership program. As, it offers various benefits and features, including training programs for the skill improvement of these agents.
What is the “IMLS Paragon” web portal?
The “IMLS Paragon” platform is an online platform designed to help registered real estate agents to access various property listings, contact buyers and sellers, pay bills, and many more.
What are the general issues the “IMLS Paragon” platform users face?
As stated above, the “IMLS Paragon” web portal users usually face general issues such as Login Errors, Website Down problems and Web Browser issues, etc. while accessing the web portal in question.
Do we have to pay fees for getting a membership of the IMLS Organisation?
Yes, the real estate agents must pay subscription fees every month, in order to maintain their account on the web portal in question.