Landry’s employee portal is an online platform where the employees of this organization can reap the benefits as well as interact with each other. It is also known as the Employee self-service portal (ESS). Landry’s portal helps Landry’s employees stay updated about the organization with the latest news and updates. Landry’s employee portal mainly provides information about scheduling, time off requests, payroll grievance forms, health benefits, and many more. It also provides services to its employees such as discounts on dining, getaways, electronics, leisure, etc.
How to login to Landry’s portal
- Go to Landry’s employee portal, Click on this link to visit the site :https://landryserp.ldry.com/OA_HTML/AppsLocalLogin.jsp
- Log in with your credentials.
- Enter your username that was created at the beginning, given by the IT department via email to your personal email ID.
- Enter the password that you have changed after the preset password. Voilà, now you have entered the Landry’s employee portal
- In case you have forgotten your password to your account in the Landry’s portal, click on ‘forgot password’ on the site.
- Enter the details that are asked on the screen, that is, username and email address.
- The details about your new password will be mailed to your given email address.
- If you are a first-time user or new hire, your username should be in this format: The first letter of the first name and the entire last name.
- If there are multiple existing usernames the same as yours, then you must add numbers to your username. For example, Lastname1
- New hires will receive emails from the IT department regarding the usernames if they have used a personal email ID.
- A preset password is given in the format: Last name and last four digits of your social security number. For example Lastname1234
- Make sure that you log out of your account after your work is done. Keep your password safe, and you will have no more trouble logging into the Landry’s employee portal.
Landry’s employee benefits
Landry’s provides a vast range of benefits to its employees. A list is mentioned below with all the benefits that are provided along. You, as an employee, can only apply for these benefits once you log in to Landry’s employee portal.
Landry’s gives out several options for health insurance to its employees and their beneficiaries (dependents), mainly, the children of the employees provided they should be under the age of 26. Spouses are not eligible for medical benefits but they are eligible for other coverages and benefits. There are several options available to select health insurance providers. Landry’s is in connection with:
Following are the steps providing information about how to avail of Landry’s Oracle Medical Benefits.
- Click on Employee self-service standards and select benefits.
- You can see the names of your beneficiaries or dependents. Click on ‘add another person’
- You can add the name of your children but not your spouse, as spouses are not eligible for medical coverages.
- When adding dependents you must add an effective date. If it is a new enrollment, add the current date. If you are a new hire, add the hire date.
- Click on ‘apply’ when the entries are done and then click next.
- The benefit certification must be completed before the enrollment is done.
- Spouse coverage is only eligible if the spouse is unemployed and the employee and attests to that information. It will finally be verified by the company and then only be further approved.
Requests for Time-Off:
Landry’s employees including, regular full-time employees, part-time hourly workers, managers, employees in training can apply for sick leaves, vacation leaves, unplanned leaves. They can apply for these leaves via the Oracle Employee self-service portal.
- From the landrys intranet, go-to application, then select ERP, then click on time off requests.
- Under ‘absence management, you can see two tabs. One is ‘entitlement balances’ where you can check the number of available leaves. The other one is the absence summary.
- And while clicking on the ‘absence summary’ you can see the history of all your leaves that was taken till the current date. There, at the bottom of that tab, you can see ‘create absence’.
- Type in all the necessary details that have been asked. Then click on the submit button at the bottom.
- In case, you want to cancel or change your time off requests. Go to absence summary, click on the update or delete option at the right end.
Landry’s discount program
Landry’s has huge discount programs for its employees. Employees, their family members, and sometimes their friends are entitled to these benefits. The Landrys employee portal also doubles up as a version of the Landry’s Employee Discount Portal too, therefore the process remains the same.
This discount program is a voluntary program where the employees who do not want to participate can decline it, and they will be compensated accordingly. The participants who are accepted to be a part of Landry’s discount program are entitled to various offers and discounts.
Given below is the list of discount programs Landry’s offers:
- The employee along with 3 guests are eligible for 50% discounts on Landry’s affiliated restaurants of course, with certain rules and exceptions.
- The employee must be present while dining using this discount offer. That means the employee shouldn’t be working or absent from the table when this discount is availed. The discount is only available for food and non-alcoholic beverages. The employee must take care of the other bills.
- This discount is not available during happy hours, buffet, or any other pre-discounted offers.
- The employees can get a discount of 30% on any retail Landry’s merchandise affiliated restaurant or retail shop.
- The discount cannot be applied to already discounted products or products with products promotional offers.
- Landry’s discount cannot be applied to beer, cigarettes, liquor, or previously purchased items.
- Employees are offered a 50% discount on various forms of entertainment.
- The offer does not apply to games.
- It is applicable on rides, adventurous parks, exhibitions, and many more.
- Landry’s provide discounts on The San Luis Resort, the Holiday Inn (Galveston), the Boardwalk Inn, all Golden Nugget locations, the Westin Houston Downtown, The Post Oak Hotel at Uptown Houston, The Hilton Galveston Island Resort, Blue Water Inn, and the Westin Houston Downtown, provided the guests should be minimum 21 years old.
- Landry’s is linked up with different telecom providers, such as Verizon, AT&T, and Sprint, which provides different plans to the employees of Landry’s.
- The employees are also given a variety of discounts on laptop purchases such as Lenovo, HP, Dell provided they should be full-time employees of Landry’s and its subsidiaries.
- Landry’s is also associated with TDECU and gives out special discounts and offers for its employees.
How to enroll in Landry’s employee benefits using the Landrys Employee Portal:
- Go to the ‘benefits enrollment’ section and then click on ‘update benefits’ to enroll and update benefits.
- Select all the benefits that you want to be a part of.
- Then check the confirmation statement and click on ‘Finish’
How to apply for Landry’s careers
Landry’s provides a lot of career opportunities. So if you are interested in working with Landry’s here is how you can explore and apply for jobs.
- Go to Landry’s careers on its official website.
- There you can see various fields of jobs.
- Select the one that you are interested in.
- Next, type the position that you’re interested in and the zip code of your desired location.
- Select further filters such as professional area, city, state, and concept as per your desired job.
- Click on the job and see if you fit the eligibility criteria.
- Then click on ‘Apply for job’.
- It will lead you to a sign-in page. Log in using your credentials or create an account as per the instructions given on the screen.
With this article about Landry’s Employee Portal, we want to provide any users or employees with the information that they need to overstep the minor annoyances we experience with logging into any portal that has such a wide breadth of effects on the lives of its employees. We hope this article has done so.