Medatrax is an online platform used for nursing students that provides tools that helps in tracking and maintaining records about nursing students, interns, externs, etc. It can be used by students as well as educators for various tools. They can do this by visiting the Medatrax login page. Various statistical tools are used to monitor the progress and assist medical educators. It uses data tracking systems to review, monitor, and control students’ progress.
Using informatics and data tracking software, it performs the above-mentioned task. It is designed in such a way it can be used for distance learning as well as campus-based learning. Not only that, but it was initially designed to track and monitor graduate nursing programs, but now it may very well be used to keep up to any set standard. It is also accessible to mobile phones. Various statistical tools are used to monitor the progress and assist medical educators.
First-time Medatrax login
- First-time users will be provided a Medatrax login username and password by the program administrator, or they will be sent via email by a Medatrax account specialist.
- If you haven’t received your usernames or password, contact email@example.com or call 1-800-647-4838
- There are a few programs that require Medatrax fees. For that, payment should be done after activating your account.
If you already have an account and don’t need to login to Medatrax, then take a look at the instructions below to change your password
- Go to ‘My account’ after going through the Medatrax NP Login page.
- Enter your email ID in the ‘Update your email address’ box. Then click on the ‘Update’ button.
- Create and enter a new password and enter it in the respective box.
- Confirm the password and click on the ‘Submit button.
- Change the username by clicking on ‘Change your username’ and then enter the new username. Then click on ‘Update’.
- Visit the official Medatrax website. We have provided a link here to access the Medatrax login page – https://np.medatrax.com/
- On the right-hand side, you can see the login options.
- Enter your ‘username’ and ‘password’ that were created by you after receiving the initial details.
- Click on the ‘Login’ button.
Forgot your password or username?
If you have forgotten your password, follow the following steps to retain the password.
- Click on ‘Don’t remember your username or password?’ that is shown below the ‘Login’ button.
- Then enter the email ID associated with your Medatrax login account in the box shown on the screen in order to recover your password.
- Then click on the ‘Submit button.
Edit account information:
- Go to ‘My Account after logging in, the Medatrax login page. Then click on ‘Edit account information’.
- First enter your first name, last name, date of birth, and your specialty in their respective boxes.
- Enter your phone number.
- Medatrax won’t let you move forward if you haven’t filled all the prerequisite fields required for your course.
- Leave the fields empty which aren’t relevant to you.
- All the asterisk marked fields are mandatory.
Uploading and deleting documents:
- Enter the date of the specific document and click on ‘Click here to upload’.
- A new prompt will appear on the screen and click on ‘browse’ and select your document from the system. Then click ‘ Upload’. Click on the ’Submit’ to refresh the page.
- To delete an uploaded file, click on the ‘documentation tab’. At the bottom of the page, you can see all the uploaded documents of that account. Select and delete the appropriate documents. Click ‘OK’ on the confirmation pop-up.
Students can access and keep track of their information on Medatrax. So just visit NP Medatrax login, and then you can check their time logs, patient information, evaluations, forms or care plans, portfolio, assignments, calendar, mail centers.
Time log helps students to enter daily logs and to keep track of hours that they have sent on a practical section of a course of study and meet the required hours to complete the course.
- To enter a new record: Select the day of the data you’re entering from the calendar Enter the hours and minutes spent at the site in the required boxes. Select the location, preceptor, and course name from the drop-down menu. Click on ‘OK’ after every field is filled.
- Editing the time log: Click on the ‘edit button shown next to the dates. Make necessary changes, and then click ‘Ok’ at the bottom.
- Time log reports: Reports can be viewed on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis. Click on ‘Weekly’, ‘Monthly’, and ‘Daily’ to see the daily, weekly, or monthly breakdown of entries per month. Tap on ‘Total’ to view all the entries. Click on ‘Details’ to see the entire report and can be kept for record-keeping. Click on ‘Summary’ to see the entire progress and kept being shared with instructors and other people.
Patients case logs:
This module helps to keep track of the patients assigned to every student during their practicum.
- Review patient lists: It is used to review patient lists by entering their details in the ‘visit’ section by clicking on the ‘New patient’ button. Add all the necessary details, like their first and last names, their age, etc.
- Enter patient visit and data: After entering all the basic information of the patient. Enter the prognosis, diagnosis, medication, and other medical information on the portal.
- Update/delete patient entries: Click on ‘Edit’ located on the right of the visit section. Students may delete patient details from their accounts by clicking on the red ‘X’ mark. Then press the ‘Submit’ button.
- Student comment: Students can enter their comments on the ‘Student’s comment’ section. This is for their own reference.
- Creating a form: Students can use this to enter their History and physical notes of the patients as well as SOAP (Subjective, Objective, Assessment, and Plan) notes. They can create forms by selecting the ‘Form’ option from the drop-down menu and then selecting the ‘Course’ for which the for is being made. Then click on ‘open new form’. After completing the form, press the ‘finished’ button at the bottom.
- Retrieving a form: To retrieve an existing form, fill out the details that appear on the screen. Then click on the ‘Search’ button. A list of forms that matches the description will pop up on the screen.
Educators or professors can give students assignments using this module. This also helps the students to interact with their instructors or professors. Students can upload their assignments or work reports here. The instructor can see and review their work in this very module.
- Go to the Medatrax login page – https://np.medatrax.com/default.aspx
- Login to your account.
- Go to ‘products’ at the top and click on the ‘assignment’.
- The assignment page is generated. You can view submitted assignments, pending assignments, and due dates.
Medatrax offers dual evaluation for the instructor as well the students provide and complete evaluation together. Every evaluation has a start date and an end date and the evaluation shows ‘pending’ until the evaluation is completed. Students have to log in using their credentials. And the evaluator logs in with their username and password. After finishing the evaluation, click on ‘Submit Evaluation’.
- Reports: reports are used by Medatrax administration to keep a track of information on the students, their progress, their assignment. It provides an overall view of how a student is performing in their academics as well as their practic.
- Alarms: These are set to notify students and educators of upcoming events, evaluation dates, deadlines to submit work and assignments, and documentation uploads.
- Preceptors request and letter: Students can request preceptors the courses, evaluations, locations, and specific receptors. They can write letters to preceptors asking for verification, extensions, and letters thanking them.
In the end, all we would like to say is that the information provided above can only be used by the users of these tools to access and use this site and help you schedule anything you need using the Medatrex login site. If this goal has been achieved in any shape or form, we are glad to have done so.