My-estub is an employee payroll management system that is conducted by the paperless pay corporation. It is designed for the employees to access & manage paystubs details, paycheck details, different benefit programs, employee discounts, and much more from one dashboard. This is an apparel system which is used for managing all the information of the employee.
Employees can check their payroll status, pay stubs, paychecks, and self-assess it to know their performance anytime. They can access the my-estub portal from anywhere and anytime.
Login Guide to the My-Estub Employee Portal
Following are the credentials which you will need while accessing your my-estub account:
- Your my-estub username
- Your my estub password
You will get these details from the company after joining. If you didn’t receive it, you should contact your employer or customer service team of your company.
My estub Employee Portal Login Process at my-estub.com
My-estub has a user-friendly interface. A non-tech person also can access and use it easily if you are facing any issue or don’t know how to login to the my-estub website. So, below are listed steps for easy login.
Following are the complete step by step guide of my-estub (by Paperless Pay Corporation) employee portal login process:
- First of all, open browser (chrome, safari, internet explorer, etc.) in your device, which you generally preferred for surfing on the internet.
- Open the official website of the my-estub – www.my-estub.com.
- Now, you have to go to the employee portal webpage.
- To visit on my-estub employee portal webpage, click on the ‘Employee Portal’ option, which you can see under the paperless pay corporation logo.
- Now, it will ask you to enter your myestub username and password.
- After entering credentials into the appropriate boxes, click on the login button.
My-eStub Administrator Login Process
Administrator access is for the manager and employer to manage their employee accounts. Following are the steps of the www.my-estub.com administrator login process:
- Visit my estub official website by the paperless pay corporation – https://my-estub.com.
- At the bottom of the site, you will see the option ‘Administrator Access.’
- Click on that option.
- Then, you will be asked to enter the Administrator’s username and password. Enter the details correctly.
- After that, click on the login button to access the my-estub Administrator portal.
My eStub Mobile Login Steps
There is no mobile application of the my-estub. But, don’t worry; still, you can log in at myestub through a mobile device also. Following are the steps to log in at my-estub employee portal using mobile:
- Open the mobile browser that you usually preferred.
- Then, visit the www.my-estub.com.
- You will see an option of ‘employee portal’ in the website menu bar. Click on that.
- Then, a drop-down menu will appear on your screen. You have to enter your my estub username and password in the given boxes.
- After entering details, click on the ‘Login’ button to access your account.
To access my estub Administrator account using mobile, follow the below steps:
- Go to the my-estub official website of paperless pay corporation – www.myestub.com.
- There will be an option of ‘Administrator Access’ at the bottom of the website. Click on that.
- A drop-down menu will pop-up.
- You need to enter your my-estub administrator username and password.
- After entering credentials, click on the login button to myestub administrator access.
Steps to Reset My-estub Login Password
You would be given my-estub employee portal login credentials by the company when you join. You should provide your email address at the time of your “Initial Account Set Up.” So, if you forget your password, you can retrieve it through your registered email id.
Following are the steps to reset my-estub employee portal login password:
- Visit the myestub website.
- There will be an option of an employee portal at the menu bar of the site. Click on that.
- You will now see an option of ‘Recover Password’ under the login button on the login page.
- You will be asked to enter your User ID and taken through some verification procedures.
- It will ask you two security questions to verify you, which you provided when the initial account set up.
- When you will do all steps, you will get an email from the paperless pay corporation on your registered email address, which will contain a reset link.
- Click on that and enter a new password.
How can I recover my-estub username?
If you forget your myestub username, then contact your employer or your company’s support team. They will ask you for some details to verify you belongs to that account or not, such as your employee ID, joining date, etc.
My eStub Login Problems
If you are facing any issue in my-estub login, then the following things you need to do:
- First, check your keyword caps; turn on that turn it off because your details will be wrong entered due to this.
- Check your login credentials once; it is right or not because sometimes autofill can create issues.
- Refresh or reload the myestub website.
- Try log in to it in a different browser.
- If there is any antivirus installed on your device, turn it off.
- Change browser settings to allow pop-ups of my-estub.
After doing these all things, you are still facing the issue, then contact my estub customer representative. You can contact them anytime from Monday to Friday, from 8 AM to 8 PM EST.
Paperless Pay Contact Details
If you are still facing any issue in my-estub employee portal login or any queries related to myestub. Then you can contact paperless-pay/my estub customer service team. They will help you to login into your my-estub account. There are many ways to reach my estub customer service. Following are the details and links which will help you to get in touch with them:
Paperless Pay Phone Number: (800) 489 1711
Paperless Pay Fax Number: (904) 224 5001
Paperless Pay Online Contact Form: Contact Us
Paperless Pay Email: email@example.com
Paperless Pay Mailing Address: PaperlessPay Corporation, 800 Water Street, Jacksonville, FL 32204
If you enter login information incorrect five times, my-estub will block your IP from accessing my estub portal. In that case, you should contact the my-estub customer support team.