Everyone will at least once in their lifetime get their whole house remodeled or just have a maintenance upgrade. Many people like to do this kind of work in their spare time, so they do it themselves if it’s just a part of it, but to carry out such renovations you need the right kind of tools and materials. One company that provides all kinds of home improvement, decor, and construction materials is The Home Depot, Inc.
In terms of services, tools, and all kinds of construction/renovation materials, Home Depot is the top retailer in the USA. Not just that, but the company has also ranked in the Fortune 500 list at #26 with $33.5 billion in the Q3 of 2020. If you do not know anything about Home Depot and their login portal, then you might be wondering, what does it have to do with MyApron. Let me clear that up for you.
MyApron Web Portal
The myapron is the web portal for employees and associates working at Home Depot that they can access to manage their work and all kinds of info on their job including service schedules, my apron pay schedule/slips, et cetera. If you read the above statement carefully(which I doubt you did), I have mentioned only the employees and associates of Home Depot can access this portal.
So even if an outsider tries accessing the portal, they cannot. There are two reasons for this, the obvious one is that they do not have an account or the right login credentials, and the other reason is that the portal only works on the company’s network.
That is probably the only restriction in this portal, which prevents anyone from logging into the portal when they are not on the company’s network. In case an employee is away from the store or the company’s network, then they cannot log in to their myapron account.
Instead, you can use the mythdhr portal for the same, which can be accessed even when you are not using the company’s network. Also, this portal is useful if you want to access your account using your mobile since the myapron portal doesn’t work on mobiles. Well, if you are here, then you probably know all these things and are just looking for a way to log in to this portal. So without further ado, let us see how you can do that.
What Is MyTHDHR? And How to Access the Portal?
The MyThdhr and the myapron are basically the same portals. That was confusing, wasn’t it? Let me put it this way, the myapron is a part of the larger portal which is the MyThdhr. As stated earlier, while myapron is only accessible from the company’s network, MyThdhr can be accessed by its employees from anywhere.
There is one other system for Home Depot Login, which is the Home Depot Self-Service system for Home dept workers. With this system, employees can modify and access various details. Some of its applications are similar to myapron, which involves checking your service schedules, checking pay stubs/payrolls, tax statements, manage your account info, change email address, and many other things.
If you want to learn a bit more about the MyThdhr then you can do so from this Home Depot Self Service page – https://www.mythdhr.com/ESS.html. Unlike MyApron, the MyThdhr has two different login portals for employees. One is for the current employee and another one is for the former ones.
How to Login to the MyThdhr Self Service Portal?
To help out both the employees, current and former ones. We are going to provide simple steps on how both employees can access the Home Depot Self-Service portal.
- First, let us help the current employees. So the people who are currently employed at Home Depot should use this Self-Service portal – https://hdapps.homedepot.com/ESSSecurity/logon.do?locale=en_US&appUrl=/ESSOPS/logon.do
- Start by selecting the location, then enters the user ID and password. Hit the Login button when you are done.
- That was it for the current employee portal. Also, make sure that you enter the right user ID.
- Now, for the former employees and also those who are on LOA, you people should click on this Employee Self-Service access link – https://hdapps.homedepot.com/ESSTermSecurity/logon.do
- This portal will look a little different from the other portal and also the login credentials are different too.
- Here you have to enter things like your last name, the last four digits from your SSN, your date of birth along with the security captcha.
- Then you can click the “Continue to Security Validation”. When that is done, you will be granted access to the Home Depot associate login.
How to Login to the MyApron Account?
Attention all the employees of Home Depot, here is the tutorial to log in to the Home Depot My Apron portal.
- To login into their portal, you first have to visit their portal. Do that by using the MyApron link – https://www.homedepot.com/auth/view/signin?redirect=/c/buy_online_pick_up_in_store&ref=null.
- As soon as you are on the login page, you will find two fields that require your login credentials.
- Fill those fields with your data, which is going to be your email address and the password. If you like to stay signed in, then select that the “stay signed” option under the password field.
- After you are done with all that, just click to Sign In.
- That should do it, and you will be logged into your MyApron account of Home Depot.
All this looks pretty simple, right? Yes, in a perfect world maybe, but that is not the case always. In the real world, you keep forgetting important stuff like your account password. Since this isn’t new, that is why all login portals provide users with an option to reset their passwords. As always, we are here to help with that as well.
How to Reset the Home Depot MyApron Login Password?
- On the same login page of the MyApron portal, you can find the “Forgot password” button under the password – https://www.homedepot.com/auth/view/signin
- Click the forgot password button, and then you will be taken to another page.
- This new page will ask you your email address. So, enter the same email address.
- After you hit the submit button, you will receive a link to the provided mail address.
- So open your mail and check for the link that you received. Click on it to reset your password.
- You will be redirected to a page where you have to enter a new password for your account.
- That’s all you have to do. You can check the changes by going back to the login page and using the new password to log in.
All About Home Depot
You probably know that the HD has been at the top of the retail industry for a long time now, but this success did not come overnight, just like “Rome wasn’t built in a day”. They have been in this business for the past 43 years since the year 1978, and from the beginning, they aimed to be at the top of the industry.
Four of the founders built the first two home improvement stores in metro Atlanta after they acquired the capital from investment bankers and leased space for the stores. Two years after they established their stores, they went public into the NASDAQ stock market and again two years later joined the NYSE.
As their business grew, they expanded to Florida, Hollywood, and Dallas till 1984. As their stock value grew, so did their business and stores. Now they operate in a total of 2,312 locations across the globe with branches in countries like Mexico, Canada, China, and India.
They also had their fair share of controversies like the Patent Law controversy, the Whistleblower case, payment-system breach, Tilt-up construction design of stores, and EEOC disability discrimination suit. What is it about multinational companies and their controversies, right? Though that’s all in the past now. The company provides its employees a decent amount of benefits too. In case you are interested to find out, check the info below.
Home Depot Employee Benefits
Working at a multinational company with thousands of stores established around the world does have its perks. Such companies do well to take care of their employees by giving away a few compensations apart from the usual pay. According to various reports, an employee of HD can earn anywhere between $10 – $16 depending on their job title. So you can expect an average pay of $11 or $12.
So what benefits can an employee enjoy from HD other than the usual pay? Let us find that out, shall we?
Employees at HD are provided with many medical benefits that extend even after their time at the organization. You can expect insurance options like dental, life, vision, and disability. If that wasn’t enough, you can even get pet insurance for your other little family member.
The disability insurance option includes long and short-term disability conditions. There’s an option called “Teladoc” to contact a doctor and get 24/7 support. Eligible employees can get prescription drug insurance as well. In case you are one of those gym freaks, then you should look into their gym membership option.
For your retirement, you get the 401(k) plan to live the rest of your life in comfort, but before we go that far, there are many other forms of financial aid you get. Benefits like HSA, stock options, bonus pay which can be yearly, monthly and quarterly, and employee discount on store items.
Discounts also include your phone bills, tuition reimbursement, and paid time off.
Some other perks include maternity leave, health care solutions, professional health care support, employee mentoring and assistance programs, and work-from-home options considering the pandemic is still isn’t in check.
All these benefits should do well for any employee and their family to get the best financial and health support from HD. If you are just here exploring and find all these attractive, then you might be considering joining their workforce. Well, if that’s the case, then let us help you with that as well.
How to Apply for Careers at Home Depot?
Applying for jobs at Home Depot is pretty simple, that’s because their website has options to search and apply for various jobs at their company. To make it easier for you, let us spell out the procedure.
- As mentioned earlier, they have a separate careers website for anyone who wants to for a job at HD. So visit their website which is careers.homedepot.com.
- Right on the front page, you can see a search bar to search for your desired job.
- There’s also another search bar where you can enter a location and its zip code to find all the available roles in that location, which is a pretty neat feature.
- After you find the desired job title, click on it to see all the info related to the role. This also shows the responsibilities, requirements, perks, and other info.
- If you meet those requirements, then click on the apply button.
- To finish the application, you have to sign in to the account for HD careers.
- For users who already have an account can log in directly by filling in the fields.
- Now if you do not have an account then my friend, you have to create one.
- For new users, the page has a “create a new account” option.
- When you select that, the page asks you to fill in a bunch of personal info, including your address.
- After you have filled those things, hit the sign-in button and your new account will be created.
- Now use these new login credentials and apply for the job.
You might be a handyman who can do all sorts of renovations for your home and office, but to do that you need the right equipment and materials. So Home Depot is the place that you can go for, and if you are one of the employees there, then you have to use their MyApron portal. Even if you do not have any idea about this portal, we have provided you with all kinds of details on how to access, login, and recover your account. Make use of all that info and if you want to join them you can do that too with the above information.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ’s)
What is Home Depot Self-Service?
The Home Depot Self-Service is the MyThdhr portal for the company, which lets you view, change, and review the features like associate profiles, tax withholding, activate a payroll card, etc.
How can you access your payslips and history at HD?
All the employees and associates can view and print their payslips or tax statements using the MyApron login. You can also check my apron pay schedule
Who can use the Home Depot associate login?
Every employee/associate of the HD can use the associate login using their login credentials.
How to apply for careers at HD?
You can go to their career portal and apply for your desired job titles. More explanation on the same is provided in the article above.