What is NTT and How Does It Work? Know Complete NTT Login Guide – Registration Online with https://erp.nttftrg.com/
Having trouble accessing NTT website and all of its services, or you want to contact the customer care to get help support service, and read reviews.
What is NTT?
The Pre-School Teacher Training Course, also known as NTT, is a graduate course for teachers who wish to teach and meet the needs of students at the pre-school or pre-school level.The NTT course helps students who wish to be pre-school teachers to ease the young minds of pre-school children.
Features of NTT Portal
NTT is one such website which provides you very unique tools with Extra Features:
- Nursery Teacher Training (NTT) is a contemporary course tailored to the needs of beginning preschool teachers who wish to start a professional career in the early years
- The course is intended for a candidate who has completed 10 + 2 or is currently working as a teacher
- The Diploma in the NTT course main goal is to train the candidate with several important skills such as patience with children, careful observation, communication and other skills.
How to Login to NTT Account
Official Login Page: If you are already a registered user, you do not need to create a new account; Learn the complete Sign in guide with step-by-step if you have any problems signing in to account.
Get complete detailed guide, and follow easy steps:
- Go to the official website of NTT. For this you can go by clicking on this link
The homepage of the website will open in front of you. Here you have to click on the ‘Login‘ option in the top menu.
- Now the login page will open in front of you. Here you have to enter your username and password.
- After that, you have to click on the ‘Login‘ button given below.
- Enter your email ID or password, and Click on Submit Button. The login page screen appears on account dashboard.
NTT Registration Process
If you are a new user, then register online by visiting the registration form, after which you can Sign in to NTT Account.
To join, fill the registration form correctly and submit it.
- Go to the official website of NTT, you can go by clicking on this link.
- Here you have to click on the ‘Sign Up’ button at the top.
- Registration form will appear in front of you. In this form, you have to enter your full name, username, email, phone number, country, date of birth, password etc.
- After that, click on the ‘Sign Up‘ button given below.
What is the use of an NTT course?
About Diploma in Nursing Teacher Training (NTT)
The main aspect of the course is to facilitate better teaching practices and improve the quality of pre-school education. Aspiring nursery teachers are trained in areas such as teaching methods, childcare and health, child psychology, communication and more.
Who can apply for an NTT course?
Students who pass a 10 + 2 (any stream) from a recognized blackboard may continue their NTT course. I recommend this teacher training course to readers interested in teaching in nurseries, montessori and community centers. In short, this course is suitable for those who wish to teach pre-school students.
Who is a preschool teacher?
Who is a preschool teacher? Simply put, a preschool teacher is someone who looks after children in the early stages of their education. This is an extremely important stage in the development of any child, as it is usually the child’s first exposure to the school environment.
What is the salary of an NTT teacher?
NTT teacher salary in the Government of India ranges from 0.3 lakh to ₹ 0.3 lakh. This is an estimate based on the wages received from GOI employees.
What is the age limit for NTT?
To become a nursery or pre-school teacher, you must have completed at least a one-year certified or graduate course in Kindergarten (NTT). Those who have completed Grade 12 can join the course. There is no upper age limit for enrolling in an NTT course, so it can be done at any age and at any stage.
Get to know about NTT, its overview features, pricing, description, etc with the help of Softiyo. Still not sure about NTT? Check out alternatives and read real reviews from real users.