PrePass Login Portal is a secured online portal designed for Prepass users. The PrePass system assigns a unique identification number to registered vehicles. The system can track individual tires and automatically measure their loads, which enables the companies to monitor their fleet’s fuel efficiency, expenses, and safety performance.
PrePass Login Portal provides real-time data on their operations, including volumes carried by individual registrations, vehicle idle time, distances traveled, speed, and average weight. They can view their bypass history report, payment and invoice history, and more.
PrePass is an intelligent transportation system (ITS) that reads information from passing vehicles and collects it for inspection. PrePass helps transportation professionals improve safety and security and reduce congestion at the same time. By removing trucks and buses that don’t meet minimum safety criteria from the roadside, inspectors can focus their efforts on vehicles with a higher risk of being involved in an incident. Vehicles authorized by PrePass are allowed to bypass traditional weigh stations.
PrePass Login Portal
The PrePass Portal is a secure web-based tool that allows carriers and drivers to submit, manage, and monitor their PrePass accounts. When drivers enter the PrePass lane, they will temporarily link their vehicle to the Portal. Once linked, carriers can monitor when inspections are due and see all participating vehicles in one place.
Truckers must create an online account at the PrePass Login Portal to bypass weigh stations or obtain a permit. There is no charge for creating an online account.
Benefits of PrePass Portal
There are several benefits of having a PrePass Login account. These are as follows:
- It eliminates the need for a PrePass device, saving drivers from unnecessary fees.
- A carrier can monitor all vehicles in their fleet on one page.
- A carrier can add or delete vehicles on an account at any time.
- Provides live access to inspection due date and times, so you know when an inspection is coming.
- Detects tampering of the GPS device and alerts carrier immediately.
- Allows carriers to upload additional documents or information about their business, such as insurance information or federal number (FN) updates.
- Finds trucks by license plate using a quick search bar with automatic suggestions.
PrePass Plus Login Requirements
- PrePass Portal Login web address.
- PrePass Login Portal valid Username or Email and Password.
- Internet browser that is compatible with the PrePass Plus Login official website.
- Laptop or PC or Smartphone or Tablet with Reliable internet access.
How to Login into My PrePass Login Portal at www.prepass.com?
Following is the step by step process to log in to the PrePass billing login account:
- Visit the PrePass official website at www.prepass.com and click the “My Prepass” webpage from the top menu.
- It will take you to the My PrePass Login page.
- Enter your PrePass Username or Email and Password.
- After entering login details, click the “Log In” button to access your PrePass account.
How to Register at Prepass Plus Login Portal?
- Visit the My PrePass Login page at https://secure.prepass.com/.
- Click the “Create Account” link.
- It will redirect you to the “Existing Customer PrePass.com Registration” webpage.
- You need to enter your Account Number, Dot Number, and Transponder Id.
- After entering all information, click the “Register Now” button.
- After verifying your details, it will send your account login details on your registered email id.
How to Reset PrePass Account Login Password?
Have you forgotten your PrePass login password? If yes, then follow the process to reset the PrePass plus login password quickly:
- Visit the PrePass official website at www.prepass.com.
- Go to the Prepass login page by selecting the “My Prepass” button from the top right corner of the main menu.
- Click the “Forgot Your Password?” link.
- It will redirect you to the PrePass Forgot password webpage.
- Now, enter your username or registered email address, and click the “Submit” button.
- It will send you an email with the password reset link on your email address.
- Click the link and set a new password for your My Prepass billing login account.
PrePass Helpdesk Contact Information
If you are facing issues accessing your PrePass login portal account, please contact PrePass. Following are the contact details of PrePass customer service:
- Phone Number: 1-800-773-7277
- Email: email@example.com
- PrePass Official Website: www.prepass.com
- PrePass Login Official Website: https://secure.prepass.com/
PrePass Social Handles
This is all about the PrePass Login at www.prepass.com. We have shared everything related to the PrePass Plus Portal, such as PrePass benefits, PrePass billing login, Prepass account login guide, PrePass login password reset steps, Prepass support center contact info, etc.
Please share this article with your drivers and help them to create an online PrePass Plus Login account. Please leave your comments and suggestions below in the comment box; we are happy to help you!