Price Chopper Direct Connect, an exclusive employee portal designed and developed for the employees working at Price Chopper Supermarkets. The web portal provides access to all the employees located across the United States of America to various features & functions. Such as Checking Daily Work Schedules, Apply for Paid Time Off periods, Submit Leave Applications & Monitor leave application progress. Above all, monitor past and present work reports, current project progress, update your profile and most importantly engage with your colleagues and superiors. In other words, the employees can exchange their project progress and info with their superiors and colleagues. The company operating this web portal is currently undergoing a rebranding process as Market 32. After that, the web addresses for the web portal will be changed.
Registration Prerequisites for the Price Chopper Direct Connect Portal.
The individuals registering their accounts must have the requirements listed below, to access my price chopper Direct Connect web portal.
- Official Price Chopper Direct Connect web address.
- The individual must be an employee of Price Chopper Supermarkets.
- Unique ID provided by the HR Department of the company.
- The employees must have their Social Security Number(SSN).
- A compatible device with installed secure web browser and High-Speed Internet Connection.
How to Register Your Account on the Price Chopper Portal?
To register your account successfully on the price chopper Direct Connect portal, follow the necessary steps given below. Such as,
- Connect to the MyPortal PriceChopper login web address from your device web browser.
- The Price Chopper Direct Connect My Portal home page is displayed.
- After that, choose the “User Management” option displayed on the top right of the page.
- Choose the “Register” menu from the choices shown on the pop-up.
- Here enter your Unique ID, password, re-enter password, last 4 digits of SSN Number.
- Lastly choose the security questions and answer them and click” submit” icon.
- Your account is successfully registered on the portal.
How to Login to Your Price Chopper Direct Connect Portal Account?
To access your account on the price chopper Direct Connect login portal, go through the instructions mentioned below.
- Firstly, visit the MyPortal PriceChopper login weblink from your device – https://myportal.pricechopper.com./myportal/
- On the home page, click on the “Login Option” in the top-right corner.
- Now fill in your Unique ID and Password into their respective fields.
- Lastly, press the submit button, and you can access all the features of the web portal.
What to Do if You Forgot Your Password for the Market 32 Direct Connect Login Portal?
The recovery account process is quite easy if you follow the detailed tutorial provided here.
- Click on the MyPortal PriceChopper login weblink given here – https://myportal.pricechopper.com./myportal/
- Now choose the “User Management” menu on the home page.
- On the pop-up screen, click on the “Reset Password” option.
- After that, fill in your Unique ID and press the “Next” option.
- You will receive an email containing a link.
- Click on this link and enter your new password.
- To confirm the password, re-enter your password into the below field.
- Lastly, press the submit option.
How to Change Your Password for the Price Chopper Direct Connect Employee Login Account?
The price chopper employee login portal offers a method to change your default password. For this reason, follow the steps cited here.
- Open your web browser, and visit the MyPortal PriceChopper login weblink provided here – https://myportal.pricechopper.com./myportal/
- Click on the “User Management” option and select the “change password” on the pop-up screen.
- Now fill in your Unique ID, Old Password, New Password.
- Re-enter the new password and click “submit”.
- Therefore, your accounts password is successfully changed.
Functions of the Pcdc Price Chopper Employee Web Portal.
The employees of Price Chopper Corporation can perform various functions on this web portal. Such as,
- Submit leave applications for maternity/paternity, sick and personal reasons and monitor the progress of these applications.
- The employees can also apply for the Paid Time Off periods on this portal, which depends on their experience in working for the company.
- The employees can connect with their co-workers and higher officials on this portal and also share their project details and progress with one another.
- They can also monitor or observe their work reports of past and present months.
- Here on this portal, the employees can access their personal and career info and edit these details when necessary.
- Access your company’s yearly calendar to inspect for the project deadlines and important dates.
- They can also use this web portal to monitor their attendance sheets and access work performance reports.
How to Avoid Common Login Issues Faced by the Users Accessing My Price Chopper Direct Connect Portal?
Login errors, Trouble Shooting problems, Connectivity issues are some common problems faced by not just my price chopper portal users but also by the other website users. To avoid these issues from occurring, follow the precautions provided here.
- Inspect the web address for any spelling mistakes. In other words verify your web address is genuine or fraudlent.
- Install antivirus or firewall software protect systems on your device for data security.
- Clear Cache, Search History, Storage on your web browser regualarly.
- Use the secured web browser which is updated to the latest version.
- Do not forget to accept the “Captcha and Cookies” option.
- Use a stable and high-speed internet connection, specifically a wifi router connection.
- Make sure your device is compatible for the web portal.
- Enter accurate credentials on the login page.
- Refresh your website if the loading process is taking time.
If the issues are still occurring and you also have queries about the web portal in question, call the number: 1-800-666-7667 from Monday to Friday between 8:30 am to 7:pm, on weekends from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm. However, they can also visit your Administration at your workplace.
Golub Corporation(Price Chopper Supermarkets)
Golub Corporation is the original name of the Price Chopper Super Market Chains. The corporation runs in more than 131 supermarkets across 6 states in the country. Such as New York, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Vermont, Pennsylvania, and Connecticut. It also operated a lone supermarket in Canada, which was shut down in the year 2020 due to severe losses. This retail company offers various products for the customers visiting the supermarkets. For instance, Frozen Foods, Bakery, Dairy products, Sushi, General groceries, Seafood, Meat, Pharmacy, Liquor, Floral, Snacks, and Deli products. Apart from this, it operates four private brands like PICS by Price Chopper, Price Chopper Naturals, Price Chopper Main Brand, and Central Market Classics.
The supermarket chain was first named “Central Market” during the founding year of 1832 by the founders, Ben Golub and Bill Golub. The two founders joined hands with Joseph E.Grosberg and established the Golub-Grosberg Corporation. This corporation managed to open 4 stores across the country. These stores were a huge hit, allowing the company to open more stores in multiple states over years. Which lead to the Golub Brothers purchasing the complete shares becoming Golub Corporation. Later in the year 1973, the name changed to Price Chopper, and it became one of the most reliable supermarket stores in its operating states. The Supermarket Chains headquarters are located in Schenectady City, New York. Above all, the company’s current Chairman is Neil Gollub, while Mathew Cozy is the President and Chief Executive Officer.
Employee Benefits Offered by the Price Chopper Supermarkets.
As proudly declared by the company, the employees of the Price Chopper Super Market Chains are considered family. So the company strives to offer the best benefits to its employees. Such as-
- Medical Benefits involving Anthem PPO Plan and Anthem HDHP Plan for the employees to choose from based on their type of job(Part-time/Full-time).
- Profit Sharing Plan which provides bonuses and retirement funds for the currently working employees.
- Benefit Pension Program and Recognized 401 K plan to offer pension and expenses for the employees retiring or retired.
- The Tuition reimbursement Program offers a yearly tuition coverage worth upto $3500 for the employees who are currently pursuing education in the recognized universities or colleges.
- Insurance and Coverage for Dental and Vision.
- Flexible Spending Accounts for proper health care of the employees and as well as their family members.
- Long-term and Short-term disability insurance plans available for reasonable rates, paid by weekly premiums.
- Life Insurance Policy offered by the popular Standard Life Insurance Company offering various benefits and offers.
- Paid Time-off periods which increase with employees experience in the company.
Here in this article, we have provided necessary information about the Price Chopper Direct Connect Portal, Its Registration requirements, precautions to resolve web page issues, and various functions offered by the said portal. The article provides detailed instructions for Registration, Login, Account Recovery, and Change Password procedures. There is also a brief description of the Golub Corporation, Its History, Founders, Current Stores, International Presence, Private, Products, and Services, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions?
How can access the price chopper portal?
This web portal is accessible only for the employees working in Price Chopper Super Markets chains located in the country. These employees must also possess the requirements mentioned above.
Name some of the features of the price chopper direct connect login portal?
Some features of the said portal are Daily Work Schedules, Year Calendars, Personal Info, Updating Progress, and Complete project reports, connecting with the superiors and colleagues, monitoring work reports, and many more.
What are the states where the Price Chopper is operating at?
Currently, the recognized supermarket chain is operating in six states across the country. Like Connecticut, Vermont, Pennsylvania, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, and New York.