RapidIdentity CCPS, an online digital platform developed as a result of Clayton County Public Schools District’s vision to conduct Digit Classrooms for its 55,000 students. The platform is essentially a Single Sign-on website, created to bring several technological tools to schools in providing better education for students. Generally known as Identity and Access Management Service, as it maintains the profiles of students and faculty, providing them access to the various applications available on the platform. It uses Cloud-based servers to store the data of each student, faculty securely. In addition, the one-to-one Chromebook program along with this platform has helped the students to understand the topics better and therefore improve their performance.
RapidIdentity CCPS Login Guides
Login Requirements for the RapidIdentity CCPS Login Web Portal.
The students, faculty, or the individuals trying to access my ccpsnet.net web portal, must possess the following requirements to log in successfully into the said portal.
- The individual must be a student, teacher, or other faculty of any one of the schools under the wing of the CCPS.
- The individual must have the username and password given by their respective school.
- They should possess the official web address of the rapididentity ccps login portal.
- And also a compatible device with High-Speed Internet Access.
- A secured web browser, for instance, Google Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge.
- Update this web browsers regularly.
- The individual must have the residence permit to stay in the Clayton County.
How to Log in to Your Account on the Ccpsnet Portal?
The Login Procedure for the ccps rapid identity web portal is quite simple if you follow the comprehensive instructions provided below.
- First, click on the CCPS Rapid Identity Login web address given here – https://ccps-fims.ccpsnet.net/idp/AuthnEngine#/authn
- Now, on the login page, fill in your username and password onto the requested sections on the page.
- Then press the “Go” option, and you can access all the features of the said web portal.
What to Do if You Lost Your Password for Your Account on the Rapididentity Student Login Portal?
To recover your account on the rapididentity ccps login portal without a password, go through the detailed tutorial cited below.
- First, connect to the CCPS Rapid Identity Login web address from your web browser on your device – https://ccps-fims.ccpsnet.net/idp/AuthnEngine#/authn
- After that, look for the “need help?” option in the top right corner of the login page.
- Select the mentioned option, and choose the “forgot password” menu on the pop-up screen.
- Now enter your username and click “continue” option.
- On this page, answer the security questions to verify your account and press “continue” icon.
- Here, enter your new password.
- And do not forget to re-enter the password on the confirm password section on the page.
- Lastly, press the “submit” option below the sections.
How to Change Your Password for Your Account on the My Ccpsnet.net Online Login Portal?
If you want to change the default password for your account on the CCPS rapid identity login portal, then follow the elaborate steps provided here in this section.
- Go to the CCPS Rapid Identity Login website by clicking on the web address shown here – https://ccps-fims.ccpsnet.net/idp/AuthnEngine#/authn
- Then, enter your username and password and click “login”.
- Now, on the home page, look for the personal profile tab at the top of the page.
- Select the above-mentioned tab.
- After that, hit the “change password” menu in the top left corner of the page.
- Here first, fill in your username & default password.
- Next, enter your new password and confirm the password.
- At last, click on the submit option.
- Now, you can use this new password and username to log in to your account next time.
Features Offered by the Rapid Identity CCPS Web Portal.
The rapididentity wcpss web portal offers distinctive features for the students and teachers who access this web portal regularly.
- The students of various schools under the CCPS, use this platform to download various course materials available for K-12 grades.
- Whereas the teachers can use the platform to share assignments, and study guides with the students.
- Students can monitor the attendance percentage of themselves here on the portal from anywhere with a proper internet connection.
- Teachers can monitor the attendance sheets of individual students.
- The teacher’s access all the individual grades for each of the subjects awarded to each student in their class.
- While the students can view their subject grades of past and present through the grade reports feature.
- In addition, the assignments or home works of each student can be uploaded onto this by scanning for the correction by the teachers.
- All the bus routes are listed here on the web portal, for the students.
- The meal plans offered by various schools is also shown here on the web portal.
- The students can use the applications available on the web portal to participate in digital classes conducted by respective schools.
- The online education platforms, such as Khan Academy is available on this portal, which offers free skill development courses for the interested students.
- The video lessons offered through this web portal, help the students to grasp the subject better, and therefore perform better in the examinations.
Issues With the CCPS Rapid Identity Web Portal.
The registered users of the rapididentity ccps login portal have reported various technical issues while accessing the said web portal. Such as,
The screen freeze problem for the ccpsnet portal is caused mainly due to factors such as not updated web browsers, slow internet connection, loading errors. To avoid such errors, update your web browser regularly, use a stable internet connection, refresh the web page, or restart your device.
It should be noted that the web portal, in question, undergoes maintenance for a specific period. During this period, the web portal will remain inaccessible to the users. Although, the site will be again operational after the maintenance period.
The login issues are generally a result of entering the wrong login credentials onto the login page. Which will promptly lock the account, if entered wrong details 2 or more times. To avoid the occurrence of login issues store your username and password for the web portal in a secured folder to access later. This folder helps you to cross-check the login details to avoid making any spelling mistakes.
Web Browser Issues
The web browsers used for accessing the web portal in question must offer better performance to access all the features provided for the users on the platform. So it is ideal for us to follow the precautions below.
- As stated above, the users must update their web browser whenever the updates are available.
- Delete Cache & Search history on your web browser regularly.
- Accept Captcha & Cookies Feature if requested by the web page.
Applications of the RapidIdentity CCPS Login Website.
The rapid identity CCPS web portal offers multiple applications on its dashboard for the students and teachers to perform various functions. These applications are:
The Bus Tracker application as its name states is potentially a tracking application for the students to track the course of their school bus. Sharing with them accurate real-time GPS locations so that they can reach the bus stops on time. Thus, reducing the possibility of missing the buses. The application is also available on the play store and app store for mobile users.
The Carnegie Learning platform helps the students to develop their learning and critical thinking skills through games, assignments, and tasks available on the application. The application uses the course subjects as topics for the tasks and games mentioned above. To help them to improve their knowledge in the subjects.
An online program that helps the students to improve their reading and mathematical skills through simple tasks and quizzes. The teachers can customize this application according to the student’s needs. To provide a personalized learning experience for the students. Moreover, the progress of each student on this application can be monitored by the Teacher.
ParentVUE & StudentVUE
The ParentVUE is a personalized application for parents where they can access the grades, attendance percentage, assignment marks, etc to monitor their children’s academic experience. While the StudentVUE offers all the features available on the platform. Along with assignments, digital class links, course materials, and many more.
Khan Academy is an online platform that offers free training modules for interested students for developing various essential skills. In addition to these, the platform, also helps them understand the concepts better with K-12 grade training videos. Through this, the children can work on improving their knowledge about the subjects for free here on this application.
Reading Plus is an adaptive reading intervention program that helps the students to improve their reading skills. The assessments and the resources available on the program integrate the comprehension, vocabulary, and motivation to increase the reading efficiency of each student. The Teacher can use the personalized instructions feature to help improve the program. To meet the needs and requirements of each student.
It should be noted that all these mobile applications mentioned above are available on the application stores of respective user devices for free.
Clayton County Public Schools
Clayton County Public Schools District is located in the county of the same name in the State of Georgia, United States of America. The School District is spread across a large area, and it houses more than 52,000 making it rank among the top 100 largest schools in the country. As well as becoming the 5 the largest in the state. Similar to the other school districts in the country. The Public School District operates different types of schools such as Elementary, Middle, and High Schools. Dr. Morcease J. Beasley is the Superintendent of the Clayton County School Board of Education.
Currently, the School District manages more than 68 schools, of which 12 are high schools, 17 middle schools, and 39 elementary schools. In addition, to these, the schools also operate one multiple purpose education centers, one physiological center, and an alternative education center. The school district is located in a highly ethnically diversified area, the students pursuing education across the schools in the county can speak more than 72 languages. Of which the Vietnamese and Spanish held the majority. The Public School District’s Tagline is “Committed to High Performance”.
Jasmine Bowles, Dr. Deatrice Dee Haney, Benjamin Straker Sr, Jesse Gorie, and Sabrina Hill are some of the District’s Educational Representatives of the Clayton County Public Schools District. Some popular schools operated by the CCPS are Charles R. Drew High School, Martha Ellen Sitwell School of Arts, 7 Pillars Career Academy, North Clayton Middle School, Church Street Elementary School, and East Clayton Elementary School, etc.
This article helps you understand the various functions of the “rapididentity ccps login” web portal, along with its login requirements, technical issues, and solutions. In addition, the user login guides provided in the article help you to complete login, account recovery, password change procedures on the said portal successfully without any issues. Moreover, the article shared detailed descriptions about each application present on the Dashboard of the web portal along with its features. If you want to learn more about the Clayton County Public Schools, read the respective section given in the article.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to access the “RapidIdentity CCPS” web portal?
As stated above, the “my ccpsnet.net” login portal is only accessible for the students and teachers of the various schools under the Clayton County Public School District. To access the web portal in question, the users can visit the CCPS Rapid Identity Login web address given here – https://ccps-fims.ccpsnet.net/idp/AuthnEngine#/authn
What are the applications available on the Dashboard of the “RapidIdentity CCPS” portal?
Bus Tracker, iReady, Carnegie Learning, ParentVUE, StudentVUE, Khan Academy, Reading Plus are the various applications available on the “rapididentity student login” web portal.
Name the issues faced by the users while accessing the “RapidIdentity CCPS” web portal?
The major technical issues faced by the users while visiting the platform are server down, login issues, web browser issues, and a website down problems. However, most of these issues can be easily resolved by following the precautions or solutions provided in the article.