Subway Live IQ, an online software tool available as both website and as well as a mobile application. Designed and Developed for the partners(individual restaurants), & employees of Subway to offer them live real-time stats of the particular subway restaurant. These stats include sales performance, hourly and productivity reports. The main function of this software tool is to enable the managers or top employees to monitor the restaurant in real-time and take actions against issues affecting their profits. In addition, the platform also provides detailed information about Individual Sales Transactions. They can also access the info regarding the employee check-in/check-out of the restaurants in real-time.
Subway Live IQ User Guides
Requirements to Log in to Your Account on the Subwayliveiq Web Portal.
The subwayliveiq web portal is an exclusive platform, which can only be accessed by only eligible employees, for example, managers with all the requirements listed below.
- The user ID and Password provided by the Subway company.
- Or company given HQ email address & password.
- Original web address of the web portal.
- A compatible device, like Mobile Phone, PC, Tablet or Laptop.
- A secured and updated web browser with High-Speed internet access.
- Install Anti-Virus or Firewall Software protection systems for your device to protect from data theft and hacking.
Login Procedure for the Live Iq Subway Partners Login Portal.
To log in to your account on the live IQ subway partners portal without any problems, follow the detailed instructions cited below.
- Firstly, visit the Subway IQ Login web portal through the weblink mentioned here.
- Then, enter your username and password given by the company.
- After that, hit the “Sign In” option below the login fields.
- Therefore, you can now perform all the functions through this login portal.
How to Recover Your Account Without Password on the Subway Partner’s Live Iq Login Web Online Platform?
To recover an employee or partner account without a password on the subway the feed web portal successfully, read the comprehensive instructions cited here.
- Connect to the Subway IQ Login web address given here – https://subid.subway.com/
- Once the login page is shown, search for the “Forgot your Password” menu below the login fields.
- Now the page requests a Sign-In name and the email address.
- Enter the requested data, and hit the next option.
- Now follow the instructions on the next page, to verify your account.
- After that, an email containing a password reset link sent to your device.
- Open the email, and click on the given link.
- Here, type your new password and confirm the password.
- And hit the “submit” button.
- Now you can recover your account easily by logging into the portal using the username and new password.
Functions of the Subway Partner’s Live Iq Login Platform.
The live iq subway partners platform offers multiple benefits for the employees or users accessing the said web portal. For instance,
- The users can monitor the sales performance reports for a day or a week for a particular subway restaurant online through this portal. These reports include individual sales performance of each food or drink along with labor and food costs.
- The employees can access the restaurants’ transaction summary on this web portal. This transaction summaries consist of enhanced stats of the both present and past transactions. You can use the graphs feature for better understanding of the transaction summary.
- The web portal also displays hourly totals for various info such as, productivity, sales, hours worked, average and actual units and many more.
- The users can also access two types of Key Performance Indicators(KPIs) regarding Owners as well as the Restaurant’s KPIs. These KPIs help the managers understand the individual performance of each aspect for both restaurants and owners. So that they can take measures against the low performing aspects.
- The web portal or platform also displays the End of the Day Cash Book Records consisting of the various aspects such as Taxable sales, paid outs, deposits, cash, etc.
- Using the WISR Summary the managers can access the complete details regarding the sales reports of each individual aspects in the restaurants.
- The individual employee Check-in/Check-out data displayed on the web portal for the managers to access online. Instead of visiting the restaurants every day.
- Access the productivity reports and trends in real time for an hour, day, or a week here on this web portal.
A worldwide popular fast-food franchise is known for its submarine sandwiches, wraps, beverages, and salads. The subway restaurants are founded by Fred De Luca and Peter Buck in the year 1965 in the city of Bridgeport, Connecticut, United States. Originally named Pete’s Super Submarines, it changed its name to Subway after becoming a fast-food franchise in 1974. The company’s slogan is “Eat Fresh” which depicts the usage of fresh vegetables and ingredients used on their sandwiches. The company’s main food product is still the submarine sandwiches which are provided with a variety of topping options.
After opening the franchise, the company set up its second restaurant in Wallingford Town, Connecticut. These restaurants further expanded to more than 37,540 locations in 100 countries worldwide making it one of the fast-growing food chains in the year 2015. Half of the currently running restaurants of Subway are located within the country(USA). It should be noted that the company’s food products vary in-between countries, as the company tries to add more local flavors to attract people’s attention.
Apart from this, the company has reached many achievements over the years, like being the largest single-brand chain as well as the largest restaurant operator in the world. The Subway Franchise employs more than 410,000 people in its restaurants across the world. John Chidsey is the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the Subway. While the ownership rights remain with the De Luca family. Other than the non-veg restaurants, Subway Franchise opened its first veg-only restaurants in India in two cities.
Subway Live IQ Mobile Application
The Subway Live IQ platform as discussed above is also available as a mobile application version for the managers or officials to get a better hand on approach with simple UI and easy to use platform. Moreover, the mobile application improves the accessibility of software platforms. In other words, the application can be accessed by the registered user from anywhere with a compatible device and a stable internet connection.
Moreover, the application is only accessible by partners managing the individual restaurants of the subway and also by, the managers of these restaurants. To download the application for free visit the Google Play Store or App Store on the respective Android and iPhone Mobile devices.
Android Users: Android Apps by SUBWAY Restaurants on Google Play.
iPhone Users: SUBWAY Restaurants Apps on the App Store.
Subway Mobile Application
The Subway Mobile Application is an online food ordering & delivery platform where customers can book their subway food orders online without visiting the nearby subway restaurants. The feature-rich application provides multiple features for the customers to choose from. Once the food order is placed, the customer can live-track the delivery agent. In addition, the company guarantees that the delivery will be received by the customer within an hour.
The application allows users to customize their food orders and also access all the many menus available on the said application. Moreover, the application also lists the previous order along with enhanced stats. Apart from this, the users can also view the exclusive deals available on the platform, to get discounts and cash backs on the booked orders. In addition, you can also receive rewards from purchasing products from this application. The portals also consist of special vegetarian menus for vegetarian people. Using the Fresh fast feature the customer can choose from three types of options, delivery, pickup, and curbside orders. Use the web links given below to download the application for free.
Apple Users: Subway® on the App Store.
Android Users: Subway® – Apps on Google Play.
The article above provides detailed login guides for partners and employees to log in, recover accounts, reset passwords on the “subwayliveiq” web portal. In addition, the article helps you perform various functions on the website through brief descriptions. You can also learn about the mobile application version of this platform and how to download this app for free. In addition, you can also access information about the company’s food ordering & delivery platform and its many features.
Frequently Asked Questions
Firstly, the “Subway Live IQ” platform is accessible to only individual restaurant partners and employees (managers) of the Subway Franchise. Secondly, the platform in question is available in two formats, a website, and a mobile application version. You can either install the app or visit the web address provided above.
The common web portal issues can be easily avoided by following some precautions such as updating the web browser, good internet connection, using secured browsers, deleting cache and search history, etc.
The “Subway Live IQ” web portal offers many features for users. Features such as productivity reports, sales reports, Key Performance Indicators(KPIs), WISR Summary, Cash Book Records, Employee Check-in/Check-out data, productivity trends, Real-time data, etc.