Target Pay and Benefits is an online compensation platform that offers Health, Financial, and Career Benefits and many more for the employees of one of the biggest retail platforms in the United States – Target. The Target Pay and Benefits portal was created and operated by Aon Hewitt(Management and Recruitment Consultant) of Hewitt Corporation for the Target employees to check their pay stubs, balance online, send payments and make use of its various features.
Target Pay and Benefits Portal
Target is a Retail Store Giant in the United States with its headquarters located in Minneapolis of Minnesota State. The Retail platform was established in 1962, which expanded further by setting up more than 500 Hypermarkets and Discount Stores all around the country in the coming decades.
Now, in the year 2019, the retail store has more than 1884 stores in the United States. The Company has ranked 37 in the Fortunes 500 list of the biggest corporations in America by total revenue in the year 2020. Apart from this retail industry, Target also offers Financial and Sourcing Services.
The retail store is quite popular in the United States and has many famous facilities like Target National Bank, Super Target, Target Express, Minute Clinic, City Target, and many more. Target offers various Target benefits for their employees which can be accessed through the Target Pay and Benefits Portal.
Target Pay and Benefits Portal Functions
The Target Pay and Benefits Portal offers several functions for the employees such as –
- To check information about your work and company.
- Provides safe and reliable services
- To Check Payment Statements
- Manage and check your personal and career information
- To check your salary and Target benefits provided by the company.
- Get discounts for you and your family while visiting these stores
- To get Medical, Dental, 401K, and vision coverage.
- To check your work hours,
Benefits of Being Target Employees or Customers
If you are an employee of Target Organization you can get multiple benefits depending on your work hours, joining period, and working period, etc. Unlike other corporations, Target shares very interesting benefits to their customers to keep them happy and as it also offers Financial services to other companies and private individuals.
Health Benefits of Target Employees
- 20% for Wellness discount
- Eye ware discount and benefits
- Insurance for Illness, Accident, and Financial security.
- Benefits like rewards and programs for health-conscious employees.
- Additional programs to support the various Life events like Marriage, Divorce, Accident, illness, or loss of job.
- Education Programs and Resources to help employees maintain their well-being.
- Health benefits for domestic partners.
- Employee Assistance Program, etc.
Financial Benefits of Target Employees
- Target 401K Plan to charge taxes from your salary to add to your retirement income.
- Vacation Plans for you and your family
- National and Personal Holidays
- Family Leaves
- 10% discount at various Target Retail and Hypermarket Stores.
- Day Care and Health Care account with discounts and flexibility
- Long-term and Short-term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance Policies
- Incentive and Annual Bonus Programs
- Reimbursement for Adoption of Children.
- Credit Cards and Union
- Discounts for Gyms
- Vacation Discounts
- Childcare Discounts, etc.
Career Benefits of Target Employees
- Skill Development Programs
- Coaching and Mentoring Programs
- Access to learning and development resources & programs
- Educational Growth
- Gift Cards
- Discounts at other facilities operated by Target Corporation.
How to Register Onto Target Pay and Benefits Portal?
To register onto the Target Pay and benefits portal, certain requirements are needed such as
- Valid or working User ID & Password confirming your selection to the particular position by the HR Department.
- Your correct Date of Birth and final four digits of your SSN Number.
- Smartphone, PC, or Laptop with High-Speed internet connection.
- Confirmation letter for your employment opportunity.
Follow the registration tutorial to make our registration process easy and to understand the many benefits of the Target Pay and Benefits Portal.
- Visit the TargetPay&Benefits portal – http://www.targetpayandbenefits.com/
- Once the website is opened, click on the new user menu in the bottom left corner.
- A new page or website is opened with two sections requiring your final four digits of SSN Number and Date of Birth.
- Fill the information into the sections and once it is complete, click on the Next button on the bottom right.
- This will redirect you to a new page, with sections to fill in Personal Information.
- Fill in the personal information like Name, Address, Email ID, Phone Number, etc.
- Press the Submit button.
- A new page will be displayed confirming your registration process. The submit button doesn’t work until you fill all the requested details into the respected sections.
- Note down your username and password in your phone or somewhere safely away from third parties.
How to Log on to Target Pay and Benefits Portal?
To log in to the Target Benefits Portal or Website safe and securely, follow the detailed tutorial given below.
- To start your Target login procedure, click on the Targetpayandbenefits. home link – https://leplb0420.upoint.alight.com/web/target/preauth-home?forkPage=false
- This will lead you to a fresh website, where you can view the log-on menu in the Top Right corner.
- The page consists of two sections, Username and password.
- Fill in the correct username and password you have noted down during your registration process.
- Click on the Log On the bottom, which will lead you to your Home portal.
- Here on this portal, you can access your personal info, career info, work details and timings, health benefits, financial and career benefits, discount codes, skill improvement and learning programs, and many more.
What to Do if You Forget Your User ID/Password for the Target Pay and Benefits Portal?
To access your Target Pay and Benefits Portal, password and username are very important, however, you can still access your account easily by following the detailed tutorial below.
- Visit the Target Pay & Benefits portal through your Smartphone, PC, or Laptop – http://www.targetpayandbenefits.com/
- The home page will be displayed, click on the Target login menu in the top right corner which will open a new login page.
- If you look to the bottom left corner under the two sections, you can see the Forgot Username or password button.
- Click on this button, a new page will be restored requesting your Last four SSN Credentials, and your Date of Birth.
- Fill in the required information, and press submit bottom, which will lead you to a new page.
- This page consists of the new username and password sections for you to fill.
- Fill in the necessary info and confirm the Username & Password, click the submit button.
- The Login portal is opened once again, fill in your new username or password and click on the log-in menu so that you can access your employee portal.
Other Issues Faced by Target Employees
Sometimes the registration or log-in procedure can take a lot of time due to bad connectivity or a rise in traffic in the Target and Benefits Portal. To overcome these issues make sure your smartphone or laptop or PC has a good internet connection, however, if you are having problems while reloading, checking pay stubs, and getting access to info on this portal or to know more info about the portal call the Target Benefits Centre from Monday to Friday from 9 am to 7 pm through 800-828-5850 number and submit your queries. You can also access more info about the portal by logging in to the live chats conducted on the Target Pay & Benefits from 9 am to 7 pm from Monday to Friday.
Applying for Job at Target
If you are interested in working as an employee for this retail giant, visit the nearby store where you can fill up the application or through visiting the official online portal TargetCareers. Follow the below tutorial to complete this job application process.
- Click on the Target Careers link, you will be redirected to the career portal.
- Choose the type of role you are applying for.
- A new page will be opened which will showcase the various positions across the multiple stores in the country.
- Now choose the state or city you want to work in.
- After which, lookout for the job positions.
- If you find your desired position, click on the button.
- Another page will be loaded, where you should fill up the personal, career, and educational info into the given sections.
- A set of questionnaires will be provided, answer the questions accurately.
- Once the process is complete, press the submit button.
- This application process usually takes 45 minutes to complete.
- If you are selected, the Target Company will get in touch with you through your email.
Target EHR Portal
Target EHR is a Target Team Service Employees web page, which is used by the various employees of Target to access their work schedule and pay stubs based on your Team or Employment. This Portal can be reached directly from the TargetPay & Benefits portal – http://www.targetpayandbenefits.com/. This portal is created to give the employees more professional/ career or work-related details and information accurately from time to time, unlike the target pay and benefits main portal, through which you can only access your benefits and offers. The portal has been modernized continuously to match and provide access to the increasing number of employees every year.
The employees of the target are divided into several fields and divisions, which are identified by a set of 8-digit numbers provided to each member of the team or by the LAN ID provided by the management of Target. This number or ID is essential to log in to this EHR portal to access your Pay stubs and Target schedules. Moreover, the divisions and fields can be identified easily through these 8-digit numbers which provide you direct access to your department schedules instead of going through all of them.
The Target Organization offers multiple links to access this portal online from the comfort of your home or on the way. Some of those links are provided below.
How to Login Onto the Target EHR Portal?
Follow the below tutorial thoroughly to log on to the EHR Portal to access your Target schedule and payment details.
- Visit one of the above-mentioned links.
- A new page is opened, with username and password sections.
- Fill in the LAN ID or the 8 Digit Target Team Member Number (if you don’t have LAN ID) onto the username section.
- Enter the EHR password provided by your department.
- Click the Logon button which will lead you to the work portal.
- Once the Target login procedure is completed, you can view your Target schedule by the Scheduling and Timekeeping button, which will open a new page.
- Click on the View My Target Schedule option on the top left.
- The password for this portal must be created by the employees themselves through the Workbench menu on the portal.
What to Do if You Forget Your EHR Portal Password?
- Click onto the Target EHR Portal link, a new page is restored requesting your username and password – http://www.wss.target.com/selfservice
- Fill in your username as mentioned above, and click on the forgot password menu on the bottom right.
- This will give you a process to follow like adding your team and work info or a questionnaire, if you have chosen, complete this process.
- After the completion of the above process, a new temporary password is generated, which can be changed through the workbench menu as mentioned above.
The EHR Portal can also be accessed through a mobile application known as “Kronos Mobile” by visiting mytimemobile.target.com. You can download this application for free in iPhones by the App Store or Android through Playstore. Follow the similar login procedure on this mobile application to access the EHR Portal. If you are unable to change your password visit the Reset Password link from your mobile or PC – https://logonservices.iam.target.com/reset-password/
Detailed procedures or tutorials are given to access your Target Pay and Benefits website from your system easily. More info about passwords, Target login, and registration tutorials are also given. You can access more history and information about the Target Retail Giant and also the various benefits provided by the company to the employees working here. Further information about the EHR Portal and the functions and uses of the websites and detailed tutorials to log in, register onto these portals are provided.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
What are the uses of the EHR Portal?
EHR Portal allows the employees or users to access their pay stubs and works schedules, etc.
What is Target Pay and Benefits Portal?
Target Pay & Benefits portal is an enclosed target employee platform giving info about the paystubs, benefits, and work schedules.
How to access the EHR Portal?
The EHR portal can only be accessed by employees who have LAN IDs or 8-digit team member numbers of the Target Corporation.
Is Target a Multinational Company?
Target is strictly a US Based retail company. However, the company established a subsidiary in Canada in the 2010s which was closed due to low profits.