TouchPay, an online platform that is often recommended for paying dues at any one of the government agencies or facilities like prisons, courts, municipalities, etc located within the United States of America. This famous payment platform offers two types of choices, such as deposit options and payment options. The platform is chosen for the govt agencies mainly due to its reliability, convenience, and security. In addition to these, the online portal offers automated payment options walk-in retail stores, Lobby Kiosks, Online, and Mobile Phones. While the other payment options are benefited by mostly the people performing transactions to govt agencies, the walk-in retail helps the general users in paying money for purchasing products in multiple branded retail stores. In addition to this, the feature helps the users to pay the money in advance, and visit the store later to purchase the products.
TouchPay User Login Guides
Requirements to Log in to Your Wallet on the Touch Pay Web Portal.
The users of the Touch Pay platform must possess the requirements mentioned below to get access to the portal to perform many functions. Requirements such as,
- Account Number or Email address (associated with the account) and password set up during the registration procedure.
- Valid web address of the said web portal.
- Must be a registered user of the TouchPay web portal.
- A secured web browser, like Google Chrome, Microsoft Internet Explorer or Safari.
- Update this web browser to its latest version.
- Use a compatible device, for instance, smartphone, laptop or tablet.
- A stable high-speed internet access.
How to Activate Your Account on the Touch Pay direct Web Portal?
To activate or register an account on the touch pay online web portal without any issues, follow the detailed tutorial provided below.
- Firstly go to the TouchPay Payments – User Signup website through the weblink given here.
- Then on the activation page, enter your first name, last name, phone number, last 4 digits of SSN number, home address, date of birth, email address, city, state, zip code.
- After that, type the verification code onto the requested section using the image provided above.
- Now hit the “register” option at the bottom of the page.
- You will receive an email confirming your registration on the web portal in question.
Login Procedure for the Touch Pay Phone Number Web Portal.
For the purpose of logging into your account on the touchpay phone number login portal successfully, go through the comprehensive instructions cited below.
- Visit the Touch Pay Login web address given here from the web browser installed on your device.
- Once the login page is shown, enter the email address or the account number and password onto the requested sections.
- And finally press the “sign in” menu below these sections on the same page.
How to Recover Your Account on the Touch Pay Customer Service Web Portal if You Forgot Your Password?
Even if you forget the password for your account on the touchpaydirect.net login web portal do not worry, as you can still recover your account. By following the elaborate step-by-step guidelines shown below.
- Click on the Touch Pay Login web address given here.
- And on the login page, look for the “Forgot your password” option below the sections.
- Hit the above-mentioned option, and enter your email address linked to your account on the said web portal.
- Now answer the captcha using the image provided above the section on the same page.
- After that, click on the Reset Password option.
- Here on the next page, follow the instructions given to verify your account.
- After completing the verification, click the “continue” icon.
- On this page, fill in your new password.
- Confirm the password by re-entering the new password onto the requested section.
- And now hit the “submit” option.
- With the help of this new password and account number/email address you can recover your account on the said web portal.
Features Offered by the Touch Pay Online Web Portal for Its Users.
The touchpaydirect web portal offers various features for the users who frequent this website to perform their transactions. Features such as,
- The users here can pay fees or deposit money for correction facilities or jails for multiple purposes such as self-release bail fees, Telephone charges, and trust accounts.
- Through this portal, the individuals can pay fees for supervision, program, drug testing and monitoring for probation and parole institutions.
- They can use the municipalities tab on the portal to pay fees for parking, utilities and permits etc.
- In addition to this, the users can pay fees for court related issues like child supports, restitutions, fines and tickets, etc.
- Currently, the web portal is offering a new feature known as walk-in retail stores which enables the users to send the payments to all of described institutions above online without directly visiting the institutions. And instead complete the payments or transactions from the comfort of their homes.
- The portal is very easy to use with its detailed functions or features, and simple UI design.
- Moreover, the portal highly known for its data security through encrypted servers or cloud based services. Due to which it is employed by many institutions in the country.
More About Touch Pay
As discussed above the touch pay offers two types of options for its users, one deposit option, two direct payment options. First, let us discuss the deposit option. This option allows the users to deposit money into their wallets on their accounts for paying fees for the above-mentioned institutions. Under this deposit feature, the users can use five types of payment options. Options such as credit/debit cards, touch pay lobby kiosks, by mail, and walk-in retail.
Similar to this deposit option, the direct payment option employs all the payment methods described above. However, instead of depositing money into your account through this option. You can directly pay the fees at appropriate institutions easily and much quickly. In addition to this, the web portal offers an automated payment feature for both methods.
These options provide a choice for the users while paying the bills or payments to many govt agencies in the selected states where the Touch Pay services are employed.
Benefits of Touch Pay during Covid-19 Pandemic
As we have seen the world getting crippled during this ongoing pandemic, and increasing lockdowns affected the pay dues of the users for the government institutions. Especially for families wanting to send money to a family member serving a jail sentence. To help the customers overcome this type of concern the web portal online as well as through walk-in retail options. These options make the transaction procedure for the users much easier, secure and provide them the ability to perform transactions from anywhere. With a compatible device and stable internet connection. To perform all your transactions procedures with govt related agencies and institutions, visit the Touch Pay Login and register an account right now.
Here in this article, you can access all the necessary information about the “TouchPay” web portal and its many uses and features. Use the user guides to perform login, registration, account recovery, and password change procedures on the said web portal. Learn more about the different transaction choices offered by the platform and also the available payment choices. In addition, why touch pay is the best web portal available in the market right now for performing transactions to govt institutions during this ongoing pandemic period.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Touch Pay?
Touch Pay is an online payment portal that is mostly employed by many govt agencies and institutions in many states in the country. Mainly to provide transactions for payment of fees for the mentioned institutions safely through a secured platform.
Do all the states in the United States use the Touch Pay System?
The Touch Pay online payment system is available in the majority of states in the country, for example, California, New York, Washington, to name a few. While in the states like Arizona, Alaska, etc the payment system is not available.
Who can access the Touch Pay web portal?
The web in question is only available for registered users in selected states. And most importantly, can only be used for performing transactions with govt institutions and agencies.