USD259 Portal, a platform powered by the Rapid Identity for the students pursuing education in multiple schools operated by the Wichita Public Schools District. Through this web portal, the students can access class schedules, course materials, personal profiles, submit assignments, check the attendance percentages, participate in online classes, and many more. While the parents of the students can keep in the loop with their child’s education. Other than this, the teachers can use this portal to task assignments, award marks, share subject guides, monitor students’ attendance percentage, access student grade reports, and submit student evaluations, etc.
All the school students in Wichita City, of Kansas State, United States must register their accounts on the web portal in question.
USD259 Portal Login Tutorials
Requirements to Register an Account on the USD259 Portal.
The portal usd259.net requests certain necessities to allow students/parents to register an account on the said web portal. Requirements such as,
- The candidate must be a student, or parent of a student of any school operated by the Wichita Public Schools district.
- A valid email address verified by google.
- The candidate must have a residence permit to stay in the Wichita City.
- Original web address of the said web portal.
- A secured web browser like Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, or Safari.
- A compatible device with high-speed internet connection, preferably a Wifi routre access.
How to Register an Account on the Wichita Public Schools Portal?
To open an account on the Wichita public schools’ portal successfully, follow the comprehensive instructions provided here.
- First, go to the USD259 Portal Account Login web address through the web browser installed on your compatible device – https://magnet.usd259.net/login
- On the login page, select the create account option.
- Now fill in First Name, Last Name, phone number, Guardian Email Address, and Password.
- After that, choose the preferred language, preferred communication and complete the Captcha.
- On the next page, Set up your Username and Password.
- Finally, press the “create account” option.
- You will receive a confirmation email or message to your device.
Login Procedure for the Wichita Public Schools’ Calendar Web Portal.
To log in to your account on the www.usd259.org web portal without any issues, go through the elaborate instructions cited below.
- Visit the USD259 WPS RapidIdentity Portal website through the given link here – https://idp.usd259.net/idp/AuthnEngine#/authn
- Now, on the login page, type your username and press the “go” option.
- Here, enter your password, and once again click the “go” option.
- Now you can access your account and all the features of the web portal.
What to Do if You Lost Your Password for Your Account on the Wichita Public School’s Portal?
Even if you lost your password for your account on the Wichita public school’s calendar web portal, you can still recover your account by following the complete tutorial given here in this section.
- Connect to the USD259 Portal Account Login web address shown here – https://magnet.usd259.net/login
- Then look for the “forgot your password” option below the login credentials section.
- Select the above-mentioned option, and enter your email address.
- Note, the email address must be linked to your account on the said web portal.
- If your account is verified, then you will receive an email containing a password reset link.
- Open this email, and click on the given link.
- Now, type your new password and confirm the password by re-entering the new password once again.
- And press the “submit” option.
- Use this new password and User ID to recover your account.
- You can also contact the 973-4357 number to reset your password for your account on the web portal.
Features Offered by the Usd259 Portal.
The web portal in question offers multiple features for the students and teachers alike to perform various functions through this portal online. For example,
- The major events, exclusive school programs are listed here on the dashboard of the said web portal.
- The school students can use this portal, to access their subject guides & materials and also submit their assignments online through the platform.
- In addition, the web portal stores various individual school info, such as its achievements, rankings, location and lot more, for the newly enrolled students to choose from.
- Using the Academic Calendar feature the students & teachers can find out the commencing dates of examinations, public holidays, special event dates, etc.
- The students can also use this portal to check their grades and assignment marks.
- While the parents can monitor their children’s attendance percentage, grades, bus routes and meal plans, etc.
- Whereas the teachers can make use of the web portal by adding assignments, sharing subject guides, video tutorials, online class links.
- Moreover, on this web portal the students can update their personal profile.
- The teachers can also submit their student evaluation reports for each individual students here on this portal, which can be accessed by the parents of that particular students.
Wichita Public Schools(USD259)
A school district located in the city of Wichita, Kansas, United States, operates all the schools located within the city limits. Other than this, the Wichita Public School Board also operates schools located in the suburbs such as Kechi, East Borough, and Bel Aire. The School District’s Superintendent is Alicia Thompson. Currently, USD 259 has more than 49,000 students, 9000+ teachers, and staff across the multiple schools located here. Moreover, the Public School District receives a budget of $650 million every year.
Apart from this, the school district consists of special purpose schools for disabled persons and also Vocational/Technical and Continuing Education schools for the part-time studying individuals. Moreover, the USD259 has around 54 elementary schools, 3 combined elementary/middle schools, 12 special program schools, 15 middle schools, and 9 High schools. Sheril Logan and Mike Roadee are the respective President and Vice President of the Wichita Public Schools education Boards. If your child is into athletics, then this public school district might be the right one for you. As it special athletic programs, for interested students from various schools. So that they can participate in multiple championships and win awards for their respective schools.
ParentVue & StudentVue
The Wichita Public Schools provides two applications for the students/parents who visit their online student usd259 portal. Although the applications have mostly similar features, there are designed for parents and students respectively. Using the ParentVUE portal, the parents can monitor their child’s grades, attendance percentage, assignment marks, teacher evaluation reports, bus routes, lunch menus, etc. Whereas the students can use the StudentVue for personalized student information such as Daily Class Schedules, Course Guides, Assignment Mark Sheets, Grade reports, Attendance Sheets, etc. Other than the web portal, these two applications can be downloaded through the links given below. Moreover, the application does not charge any fees for its services.
Wichita Public Schools Contact Details
If you have any queries or issues regarding the schools or the online student portal. Then email email@example.com or call the District’s Strategic Communications Office on the 316-973-4515 number.
Here in this article, we have provided detailed user tutorials to log in, register, recover accounts, change password procedures on the USD259 Portal. Along with brief instructions about the features, login requirements, for the said web portal. In addition to these, we have also shared comprehensive information about the Wichita Public Schools(USD 259) District, its superintendent, number of schools operated by it, its location, features, special schools, and many more. The article also provides a brief description of the ParentVUE and StudentVUE applications available on the web portal and their many features and functions.
Frequently Asked Questions
The USD259 Portal is the official student portal for the children pursuing education in the many schools located in the Wichita Public Schools District, Wichita City, Kansas. The web portal is accessible only for the students, parents, and teachers of the schools under the Wichita Public Schools Education Board.
RapidIdentity is an online Student Information & Management Platform developed by the Aeries Software Company. Mainly to offer its advanced tools in assisting the students and teachers perform various functions here on the portal itself. The platform is currently used by more than 1000 schools in the country.
The portal usd259 offers Two applications known as ParentVUE and StudentVUE for both students of the various Wichita city schools and as well as their parents. The applications help the students and parents to access various school and student information, for example, grade reports, attendance sheets, etc.